Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Comeback Kid"

So i havent blogged in centuries it seems and quite frankly i havent been very inspired to blog or shoot..its like having writers block or loosing touch with yourself. I've been majorly busy but the body of work to show for it hasnt been what i'd hope for. But i must say on this seemingly lack luster journey i've been taking from 2010 til now i've had some satisfying and enlightening moments..i've learned alot about myself and about who i am as a photographer; a no nonsense,take no prisoners,get 'um' gal, semi perfectionist,i'm the boss type! I also entered another chapter in my life thats been brightening my world! I've begun my second dream of being a fashion stylist! a career thats so rewarding and super creative!! In times of uninspiration and "been there done that "complexes i feel i have room to grow and really explore my view of the world through both photography and fashion.. Yours truly, J/JMI

No comments:

Post a Comment